- ONLINE LIBRARY
Teen Curbside Craft Bags
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Each week in the month of June, our Youth Services staff will be sharing a fun craft online, intended for students entering grades 6-12 in the fall.
Register to pick up one of these activity bags that will hold the supplies for the 4 activities in June. Curbside pick-up will be located across the street from the library, in the parking lot of the Waukee Middle School. Library staff will be wearing gloves and masks during distribution.
Registration for this event is full, but you can still join us in June with your own supplies. Use the supply list below to get prepared.
- a 4 by 3.75 inch piece of craft foam or felt to be the main color of your saber handle
- scraps of another color of foam or felt to be the secondary color of your saber handle
- a pom pom for an on/off button
- hot glue, tacky glue or glue dots to hold the felt or foam together
- origami paper OR
- lightweight wrapping paper cut into perfect sqares
- suggested sizes 9 or 7 inch squares
- air dry clay
- 1 plastic egg or egg-shaped ball of tinfoil
- small objects to decorate (beads, gems, shells, etc.)
- markers or colored pencils
- (optional) paper punch
- (optional) yarn for a tassel
- print these bookmarks or design your own