Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
COMPUTER AND INTERNET ACCESS
• Our desktop computers are equipped with high-speed Internet, Microsoft Office Suite, printing, and scanning.
• A valid library card or temporary guest pass is required and usage is on a first-come, first-served basis.
WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
• Wireless internet access is available throughout the Library. No password is required.
• The Library does not provide technical support for the configuration of a patron’s laptop or mobile device.
WiFi HOTSPOT LENDING
The Waukee Public Library offers mobile hotspots that connect your tablet, laptop, and other Wi-Fi–enabled devices to the Internet. You can connect up to 10 devices to 4G LTE. The hotspots use the T-Mobile network for service and will work most places in the US where T-Mobile provides data coverage.
• The mobile hotspots are available to Waukee Public Library cardholders age 14 or older in good standing.
• One mobile hotspot checkout per household address at a time.
• Mobile hotspots check out for one week and can be renewed and put on hold if available.
Please review our Hotspot Lending Policy.
Hotspots can be placed on hold through the library catalog, over the phone, or in person. For more information contact the Library at (515) 978-7944 or [email protected]
The Library offers printing and faxing along with computer access.