- ONLINE LIBRARY
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
REQUEST AN ITEM FROM ANOTHER LIBRARY
The Waukee Public Library is connected to other libraries throughout the state and nation. If you can't find an item in this library, ask library staff to help you get it from another library.
Steps to order an item from another library:
1. Have a current Waukee Public Library card.
2. Stop in and request an item at the front desk. You may also email your request to us. Please be as thorough as possible.
About Interlibrary Loan
- Overdue InterLibrary loans carry a fine of .15 cents per day, per item.
- Items with copyright dates less than 6 months old, or on the bestseller list are not available through InterLibrary Loan. Please submit a purchase request instead.
- Loan time is set by the lending library.